See your details

Friday, August 18, 2023

I, ME AND MYSELF

I, ME AND MYSELF


In this realm of dreams, where I take my stand,

Jogesh, they call me, on this path so grand.

Eighteen years have shaped my quest,

With aspirations high, I aim for the best.


India's heart beats within my soul,

Facing challenges, I'm on a daring stroll.

From struggles faced, I rise above,

A warrior's spirit, fueled by love.


Weaving code, a digital domain,

Exploring languages, a learning terrain.

A world of possibilities, vast and free,

In knowledge's embrace, I seek to be.


In language's embrace, I find my grace,

Expressing thoughts, a timeless space.

In the dance of words, my journey begun,

With each line, a story spun.


On life's stage, I stood tall,

Embracing challenges, answering the call.

With thirst for knowledge, I seek and learn,

In this world of wisdom, my heart takes its turn.


A soul untamed, a mind on fire,

With passions burning, reaching higher.

From India's heart to the world's embrace,

I'm Jogesh, leaving my unique trace.

                                                    

                                                                 -----JOGESH UPADHYAYA


No comments:

Post a Comment

CLICK TO GET A FREE LAPTOP CLICK TO GET A FREE MONEY Monetize your website traffic with yX Media Monetize your website traffic with yX Media yX Media - Monetize your website traffic with us

The Impact of NRC Biometrics Hold on the People of Assam

The Impact of NRC Biometrics Hold on the People of Assam The National Register of Citizens (NRC) in Assam has been a topic of great concern ...