See your details

Friday, August 18, 2023

EFFORTS


EFFORTS


So, this poem is for someone special,

my bestest's best and what not.


I know your heart is like a soft vessel,

and I am so sorry to make you cry a lot.


I dream of holding you in my arms so tight 

but before any of this happens, I make you fight.


I dream of kissing you, your lips are so sweet,

if loving you is wrong, then I don't wanna be right.


I choose only you to hold my hand and my heart,

and I believe except us nothing can tear us apart.


So, I love you my bestfriend and my beloved pumpkin,

to make you cry and sad is my biggest sin.


                                                     ------- Jogesh Upadhyaya

No comments:

Post a Comment

CLICK TO GET A FREE LAPTOP CLICK TO GET A FREE MONEY Monetize your website traffic with yX Media Monetize your website traffic with yX Media yX Media - Monetize your website traffic with us

The Impact of NRC Biometrics Hold on the People of Assam

The Impact of NRC Biometrics Hold on the People of Assam The National Register of Citizens (NRC) in Assam has been a topic of great concern ...